
So why is it that on vacation we are always lining up for these group shots? Especially if you can't even tell where we are. I mean, its one thing if you are in front of the ocean or on top of a mountain, but when you could be standing in your backyard, what's the point? I don't know but we tend to take a lot of family pics while on vacation! The above was taken just outside our condo. We were on our way to a sunset dinner cruise.
This one was taken in the main drive to the resort. We were on our way to a luau.
Here we are on the dinner cruise, about to leave the harbor. Why did my mother and I, the two most motion-sick people in the world, decide to go on a dinner cruise? I have no idea. But thats why you're seeing this picture, the one before the vomiting began. There is a pic I posted earlier of the guys and the sunset. Thats because mom and I were down below where the boat is supposed to be more steady. John and dad refer to it as their date night. Ha ha guys.
Mom and Dad waiting for the sunset. We were at a restaurant called Kimos. Good food and awesome ocean and sunset views.
Here we are all together for lunch at the Hula Grill. Its just a 2 minute walk down the boardwalk from our condo. There was a big Hawaiian dude playing a ukelele and singing so Mark was in a trance...he loves singers.
No comments:
Post a Comment