Well I'm not sure where to start! Between my mom and I we took about 700 pictures! I've narrowed it down to about 30 that sum up the trip. But don't worry, I won't be uploading 30 pictures to the blog today. I'll just do some and see how far I get.
John and Mark at the Tulsa airport. Two peas in a pod if I haven't said that before!
So about 18 minutes into the first flight of the trip, Mark tries tomato juice for the first time and spits it out all over his clean white shirt. So his shirt is off, I've attempted to clean it with ginger ale and a tide stick. He's already bored and I've got out Baa-baa, our favorite puppet! I realized then it may have been best to leave the 2 year old at home for this trip!!
Poor baby....he was so sleepy and just couldn't get comfortable. I had to post this pic because he NEVER cuddles like that!
Not really related to the trip, but Mark has recently discovered that he gets dirt trapped between his toes. And as you know he is just as anal as his daddy so he is obsessed with cleaning it out! Here he is on the plane inspecting his toes. (He said he couldn't see and needed his glasses!)
Ok, probably time for some Hawaii pics now. After we got settled in the condo we walked along the beach boardwalk to an outdoor restaurant and while waiting on our table Mark got to see the ocean for the first time. I love this picture. He wasn't too sure about the sand at first (you know, may lead to dirty toes) but he warmed up to it and LOVED the waves. If you ask him about the ocean he'll tell you, "it's sal-ty."
2 comments:
What a fun trip!
Great stuff! Thanks honey!
-John
Post a Comment