
Well we have been sicker than dogs around here lately, and to that I say "tis the season" because the flu and RSV and a nasty stomach virus are all running rampant right now. Mark went to ONE day, yes just one day, of daycare and came home with a stomach virus. He was what we affectionately call, "Chester Poopy Pants" for 8 days and boy was he miserable. Well at the same time I had a cold which I passed on to him by letting him drink out of my glass because I was desperate to get any sort of fluids down him. So, he got my cold. Only it just so happened to be RSV and his breathing and coughing even had me worried for a little bit. But he is much better now. Still coughing a little, but now he is eating and drinking and playing and smiling...which there was none of for a week. Now John and I just have some sinus thing going on but I think we are all going to pull through! Mark has a new baby-sitter now (we just aren't ready for daycare) and hopefully he will actually get to spend some time with her next week if he is healthy! The picture above was taken yesterday when he finally decided he was well enough to smile! He's my sweet pea.
Have I mentionned that we are moving? And again I say "tis the season" because we know quite a few people who are moving these days. We had been looking for some land to buy and build on at a later date when we saw some nice houses and then the interest rates dropped. So we thought, well lets just see if our house will sell and then we'll look at houses. Then our house sold super-fast! So we're moving in the middle of February. We've been busy packing up the house and as you can see Mark enjoys helping.


1 comment:
Love the pics. Sorry to hear that you guys got hit hard with sickness. Is Mark walking yet?
Post a Comment