Here is a cute little clip of Mark and Papa at my grandparents for christmas. There were 6 little ones there so there is a lot of background noise. But you can still tell Mark is just hamming it up and giving Papa his open mouth wet kisses!
How cute! Mark is getting so big. We really miss him here at the Billings' house. Jaxson is keeping us pretty busy though. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas.
So cute! I hope Mark is better soon... I hate that my little buddy has been so sick lately! Hopefully the worst of it is over and he'll be back to his normal smilin' self soon.
3 comments:
I'm not sure who was enjoying it more... Mark or Papa :) Your dad's smile was ear to ear!
How cute! Mark is getting so big. We really miss him here at the Billings' house. Jaxson is keeping us pretty busy though. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas.
So cute! I hope Mark is better soon... I hate that my little buddy has been so sick lately! Hopefully the worst of it is over and he'll be back to his normal smilin' self soon.
Post a Comment