Well my little buddy is two years old today! I think he knows mommy is feeling a little sentimental because he has been especially snuggly today. He had a great little birthday party on Saturday here at the house. When he woke up from his nap later that afternoon after I had put the house back to together he said, "Where's my party?" When he found some leftover cupcakes he said, "My party!" I'm still not sure he understands birthdays and birthday parties because he keeps saying, "My birthday is coming up!" (We've been talking about it for ahile I guess!) Anyway, here he is with his balloon man.

>
And here he is taking his first bite of "party" better known as cupcake.
>

And as a comparison, here he is at his party last year. Crazy how much they grow!

Here is some of the crazy present-opening. It was a little chaotic to say the least. And to top it off he LOVED the first present he opened and wasn't all that interested in opening the rest!

And the aftermath..... here we are trying to get the packaging off his new toys. I mean why such secure packaging? You'd think it was like super-secret confidential CIA documents or something the way they package everything these days!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is 2 years old! I remember seeing you walking with him in the neighborhood when he was born....my how time flies!
By the way, your house looks so great...love your furniture & decorations! I know, I am dork because I am looking in the pictures at your pretty house!
Hope to see you soon!
Laura
Such a grown-up little man. I also noticed the comparison between 1 year and 2 year when I saw the photos on dotPhoto the other day. Wish we could have been in town for the Curious George party :)
Post a Comment