




Lets see.... we had a great Thanksgiving, but I forgot to take the camera. And we had a Life Group christmas party....also forgot to take pictures of that! We decorated the house for christmas. Here is Mark helping...


John and I went to Austin for a wedding this last weekend (yeah, no pictures from that either) and I was describing Mark to a friend. I think I used the words, "handfull", "onery", and "defiant". Okay - so that sounds bad!! I say those things lovingly as only a mother can! I think he is just the most perfect angel in the world, but he is a boy that's a toddler and I think that is what I was describing. So for all of you that have heard me describe Mark that way I would like to retract that statement and replace it with, "He is busy, determined, and creative!" Doesn't that sound better?
But as an example of Mark being pure boy I will tell you a little story. The other day I saw Mark leaning over his little table with his head just inches from the table top. I said, "Mark, what are you doing?" He said, "I spit." What? And yes indeed as I got closer there was a large puddle of saliva collecting on the table! Seriously? Girls just don't do that! So I said, "No!! We don't spit! Go get a kleenex (he can reach them) and clean it up!" Which he did, and then continued to make spit puddles so he could then clean them up! Lord help me for what is in store the next 18 years!
Here are a couple pics of Mark being a quiet peaceful child...I actually have proof!

4 comments:
Oh Kristy...those are 3 perfect adjectives to describe toddler boys! I grew up with sisters so the things Kylan does still baffle me at times. Boys are fun, but the things they do still puzzle the girl in me! :) Mark is a doll!!
Love the "spit" story! Lexi would be there 100% with the kleenex and clean-up, but I'm not so sure she would create the spit puddle! :)
Thanks for sharing.
PS - now I have to feel guilty about not updating our blog! I was feeling OK because you were a bit behind, but now....
Mark is an sweet angel, he wanted me to get him out of timeout last Sat. HA Love, Brenda
What a great time you guys had at the Wolf Lodge at the water slides. Mark is an angel sitting in the chair reading...loved the spit story...he is all boy!
Post a Comment