Oh I LOVE it! He is getting so big...I also loved the picture of him and the snow boots!Good singing to all! :)
that's awesome! he looks like he gets all excited for his line, too!
I loved it! He just could be our family singer!!
Too funny! I love he knows his part and jumps right in! He's getting to be so grown up! :)
Absolutely priceless! Thanks for uploading! He and L can sing a duet this Christmas :)
What a cutie in the tub!Brenda
How cute Kristy! That was so funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh I LOVE it! He is getting so big...
I also loved the picture of him and the snow boots!
Good singing to all! :)
that's awesome! he looks like he gets all excited for his line, too!
I loved it! He just could be our family singer!!
Too funny! I love he knows his part and jumps right in! He's getting to be so grown up! :)
Absolutely priceless! Thanks for uploading! He and L can sing a duet this Christmas :)
What a cutie in the tub!
Brenda
How cute Kristy! That was so funny!
Post a Comment