
But I just can't help it! I tried to tell John that it is healthy for little kids to play dress up, but he just won't listen! I will say that I did not encourage this activity, but Mark was putting on all the shoes in the closet that he could find and I just happened to get the camera out for this one pair. John threatened to delete every form of this picture that I have so my only hope of preserving it is putting it online!
Also, a funny story from yesterday. I was loading Mark into the car and he saw my stethoscope and said, "harpy". For the life of me I couldn't figure out what he was saying and then it dawned on me...."heartbeat!" A couple of months ago I got out my stethoscope and said, "Do you want to listen to my heartbeat?" And then put it in Mark's ears. So naturally, its now called a heartbeat!
2 comments:
Loved the picture and he will be the best quarterback on the team! We love reading about MT.
Great pic! Thanks for posting it. He is growing up so much! Can't wait until December.
Post a Comment