


About a week ago we had a very special visit....from Aunt Karen! Aunt Karen is actually John's aunt who used to baby-sit John when he was little. She and her fam still live in Denver and are who John and I "went to visit" when he proposed to me in college. (He said we were going to visit his family and to see a Bronco's game when really he took me on a hike in the mountains and proposed! Aunt Karen was in on the whole thing!) Anyway this was Aunt Karen's first time to meet Mark and she couldn't stop saying how much Mark looked like John when he was little! I guess its official..Mark looks like John!
3 comments:
What an excellent Mother's Day...no cooking! Missed you all in London. Love, Brenda
Great Mom's Day pics! Wish we had been there as well. I love Mark's ear-to-ear smile and can not wait for our trip in June!
Mark looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him. I don't know if it is possible, but he looks even cuter too!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment